Cyber Liability Insurance
Can Your Agency Afford A Data Security Breach?
80% of agencies that sustain a data breach do not recover. Data held by small businesses is vulnerable. Hackers know that these enterprises lack the security resources of their larger counterparts.
MWAIIA has contracted with Beazley, a specialty insurer with over 25 years of experience to provide data breach/cyber liability coverage exclusively for MWAIIA members.
What the Coverage Provides
Beazley Breach Response Select goes beyond traditional coverage to address every aspect of a data breach including notification, credit monitoring and reputation management.
Among the Benefits:
- Breach response services provided outside the limit of liability.
- Forensic and legal assistance from a panel of experts to help determine the extent of the breach and the steps needed to comply with applicable laws.
- Notification costs outside the limit of liability. Notified individuals receive an offer for 12 months of free 3-bureau credit monitoring.
- Online compliance materials
- Credit Monitoring
- A free loss control information service provided with each policy, including compliance and breach response information, email alerts of key legal and regulatory developments, and expert online support for client questions on data security issues.
- Regulatory defense and penalties coverage up to $1,000,000; Public relations and crisis management expenses up to $250,000 are available.
To Bind Coverage:
- Select your state's quotations
Mail the application along with check made payable to MWSCI to
MWAIIA, P.O. Box 1152, Fairfax, VA 22030
- No encryption requirement
- Simplified application with slot rates.
- HIPPA Compliance Tools
- Free loss control information services
Some Restrictions Apply:
The following agencies need to be underwritten. Those with
- Over $5,000,000 revenue
- Prior losses
- More than 50% benefits
For more information, call Diane Voit 703-706-5446 firstname.lastname@example.org